Thursday, January 27, 2011

Surveillance1 + Comments

  1. Where did you set up your camera first? in front of cafeteria
  2. Why did you select the area to survey? because usually many students go to cafeteria so i thought it can be easier to take pictures.
  3. How long did you remain in the same area? 20~25 min.
  4. What sort of images did you capture? children are line up.
  5. Were you satisfied with the results? Why or why not? yes because this is my first time to do surveillance so im satisfied with the results.
  6. Describe your favourite image; explain why it is your favourite. This picture is my favorite one because I can see what they are doing also they're so cute! That's why I like this picture.!!
  7. How did people react to you? some people just ignore and some  people want to take picture.
  8. How did you feel while you were taking the photos? Anxious, awkward…? I'm kind of awkward and nervous when children look at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment